Under Graduate Acting Course
Dance is described as the movement of the body in different postures with music and it is one of the most ancient forms of art, running through every civilization of the earth. Dance can be categorized into different forms on the basis of factors such as choreography, movements, place of origin, culture it belongs to, the historical period when it originated, etc.
Usually, dance training courses are offered under the arts and humanities stream. A typical dance training course will train students in areas such as choreography, dance practice, dance notation, movements, performance, etc.
What Will I Learn?
- ✔ Films and theatre body posture Training.
- ✔ Films and theatre body language Training
- ✔ Films Acting Methods
- ✔ Mime Acting Training
- ✔ Western Dance Training
- ✔ How to use property in act training
- ✔ Holding an expression Training
- ✔ Carrying moods and emotions Training
- ✔ Films Screening acting Training
- ✔ Films and theatre Scripted Understanding Traning observation Training
- ✔ Observation Training
- ✔ Films character focus training
- ✔ Films Improvisation & characterization Training
- ✔ Acting Techniques Training
- ✔ Being on film sets practical Training
- ✔ Camera Facing Technique Training
- ✔ Film Fight Training
- ✔ Film song Training
- ✔ Modeling & Fashion Training
- ✔ Make-up-Training
- ✔ Costumes Dress Design Training
- ✔ Dialog Dubbing Practical Training
- ✔ Lightning Training
- ✔ Sound Training
- ✔ Production Training
- ✔ Direction Training
- ✔ Script Write Training
- ✔ Managments Training